About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Europe P3: Milan, Italy & London, UK

Yay, down to the last and final part of Europe trip! (Almost a year after LOL) 


So from the hotel, my aunt drove us (Anni & Me) to the Airport to put our stuffs in the locker department before the two of them went to return the car. We already separated our stuffs, for what we're gonna bring to Milan & London into our smaller baggage. The flights that we're taking to Milan and London are budget flights so we only had our carry on baggage. In any case, we're only spending 3d2n in Milan and 4d3n in London (well for me at least). 

Both of us went down to the locker zone and tried the locker shit after getting our boarding pass. BUT THE LOCKER ONLY ACCEPTS DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS WITH PINS.... As mentioned earlier; we all didn't request for it so jengjeng, we can't do the locker shit. So we went to the counter for help. I guess they aren't supposed to help us, because the counter is offering baggage keeping services for a higher amount. But I think the guy took pity on us, like seriously two young girls with the shit load of baggage? And what's worse, we had a flight to catch. Tho the guy was super helpful, he was super slow I almost thought we'll miss the flight LOL. image

But yay, all is good, we managed to put our stuff into the locker and managed to catch our flight (phew). And we reach Milan!!! We had to take a bus out to the city area to get to the metro and I'll say public transport is cheap in Milan wooooo. The tickets were 1.50euro and it's apparently valid for 90mins unlimited travel so it covered our transportation from the airport all the way to the hotel. 

We stayed at Starhotel Tourist at Bignami station, which was awesomeeeee. It's a 4-star hotel and it provided free breakfast. What's more, the hotel is located just OUTSIDE the metro. Love it. image


After resting for a while, we went out to the Milan Cathedral. We bought a two day pass, which will cover us all the way till we leave Milan for like 8.25 euros. Ate lunch and walked around the area. 






Bought some makeup from Milan brand, WYCON and a bag from Bershka. It was from that moment where Anni and I decided to put on make up the next day because all the people in Milan had make up on + the guys. Especially the guys working in the WYCON store. Their makeup skills confirm better than mine, holy shit. 








The next day, it was sooooooo hot. We went to back to the town area, but this time we went to the castle grounds, Castello Sforzesco. It was so hot, I should have worn a cap zzz. And there'll be lots of people trying to sell you selfie sticks LOL. 












Spent some time there and we decided that it's too hot to be out in the sun. And there's nothing much to do so we decided to head back to the hotel and to explore the mall nearby. Had lunch at Centro Sarca mall and shopped there before heading back to the hotel. 


There's actually nothing much to do and see in Milan, except for the cathedral and the palace. And the weather was cooling but the sun is really no joke. 


So we flew back to Amsterdam and took out our baggage, changed our clothes to bring for London. And yes, we troubled the person at the counter again but it wasn't the same guy. I think he was annoyed with us LMAO. And I had a locker for myself because I'm flying from London to Amsterdam and back to Singapore myself a day earlier because I'm flying to Bangkok the following day after I land in Singapore. Thanks mom. 


Spent the day travelling from Milan-AMS-London. We stayed in Best Western Ilford Hotel, located in Ilford which is like tucked in some alley. Honestly, it was quite scary with the need to walk through the alley and I guess its the neighbourhood for large ethnic-minority population; as what they say. 




Too tired and lazy, thus decided to just have lunch/dinner around the area with my other aunt who was in London too. 


The next day, we explored London~~~ 


Went to Bigben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace for the changing of guards, Chinatown... Basically all the typical tourist places in London. For dinner, we went to Queensway station to have what they call 'the best roasted duck' at Four Seasons restaurant.




























And then we went to King Cross Station for the Harry Potter shop! image






It was quite late when we reached Ilford, so all of us walked back to the hotel in double speed to avoid any trouble LOL. It was damn funny cause usually my other aunt will take her time to walk but she was the one walking in super speed ahead of us LOL. 




After breakfast the next day, we went to Bichester Village to outlet shop. Favourite day of the trip HAHAHA. And again, I thought we'll miss the train because we're still buying tickets 5 minutes before the train departed, so guess who ran to the train zzz. image




As always, I turned into my family's personal shopper every single time I'm overseas. Spent like 1,340 pounds in Bichester, I don't even want to know. But it's okay, I think not bad all the stuffs that I bought were cheap (tho I regretted not buying some stuffs). image




Time past so fast; it was already my last day in Europe! Went to explore the London Bridge; which was really just a bridge, and the Tower Bridge. Walked around the area before heading to Borough Market. And omg I saw a skinned rabbit for sale in the market omgggggg. I cannot image













And I embarked on a journey to AMS from London myself. The London City Airport was so overwhelming, where it was so small but packed with business man dressed in suits. Thanks for Fel who video-called me when I was so close to freaking out. Was looking out for my flight making sure it's not delayed if not I'll miss my flight back to Singapore. 

I wanted to leave the airplane first and I thought it was possible since I was sitting at the 9th row. But nope. They stored my baggage at the back of the plane because there's no space in the front. SO I WAS THE LAST TO LEAVE THE PLANE VERY GOOD. I was literally running to the immigration, running across terminals to the locker area after immigration and running to the check-in counter in my Timberlands. Zzz. Legs day sia seriously. And as usual the locker guy was so slow, I was damn dulan with him; hello I'm alone and I have a flight to catch?!

So when I reached the check-in counter the staff told me that the check-in counter has already closed. GG. But I told them my flight from London was delayed thats why I was late blahblahblah, so they checked in for me. Nawww thanks. image 

If they didn't allow me to check-in, I would have been stuck in AMS for hours before boarding a flight back to Singapore. Thanks Emirates. 


That's about my Europe trip; and I'm so glad that we didn't encounter any shit that my friends been through like pickpocket, robbery, car break in, etc. (tho we got a ticket) All's good. image

Labels: , , , , , , , ,