About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Korea Trip Day 10: Last Day in Seoul!

So hi, finally I'm at the last day of the Korea trip. HAHAHAHA.
We woke up early and we dragged our luggage, okay maybe only me, across the street to take the airport bus shuttle.
But then a cab driver came and asked if we wanted to take his cab for the same price as the bus shuttle. (15, 000 won each)
So we were like erm okay.



We loaded everything up and we were on our way to the airport before the cab driver decided to pump some petrol and to get a car wash.
And their car wash was the automatic washer system!!!
Too rare in Singapore nowadays so both Sandra and I were xiao fascinated.

We reached and get our luggage checked for the tax thingy shit, and the officers were like, have you checked in...
We did our check in on-line so we didn't understand but they checked in for us. Nawww.


Went to get some last minute shopping done at the airport, aka Etude house. Legit spent everything in my wallet.
Decided to head in to get the tax money back and guess what...
The Q is super long... zzzz
And there are two different tax system, so I had to Q for two different systems. zzz
I think the gate is going to close soon so I was like running around to get my tax money. zzzz
But it was worth it cause I got back $250+ worth of money from all the taxes.
It's all because of the MCM.

And it was the first time that I was running in the airport, rushing to our gate.
Now I understand why the Kpop Idols are always running in Incheon Airport. LOL.

Luckily we didn't miss our flight, and we had the whole back section to ourselves!
There wasn't much people except for us and another pair of girls, so peace and joy.

Landed in Hongkong and I have to say I hate HongKong Airport's food section.
It's ALWAYS filled with people, and the people will just sit at their table till their flight.
So annoying can't they be more considerate?

We decided to just nua at our gate, hog the wifi and watch our shows.
LOL, hobo much hehehe.
Boarded the plane and went back to Singapore~


Finally, I'm done with this shit.
But I still have my Japan trip, hoseh.
Oh well, I'm not going to blog day by day for the Japan trip but I'll spilt them into parts.
And I'm heading to Bandung, Indonesia!
Stuffs are dirt cheap there, like what escape room for $10 each?!
Bitch please in Singapore its like $20+ per person. zzz
So till the next post,
xoxo

Total Expenditure (Rate 1 SGD = 790 Won)

41060 won

=

$52 SGD

Labels: , , , , , , , ,