About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Korea Trip 2015- Flight & Accommodations

Seoul Jongno ManchulKim

Hehehe, I'm finally going back to Korea!
And this time I'll be traveling with my friends, not my family for a 10D9N Free and Easy trip!
I'll be going after GEM, 23rd March to 1st April.

Me and Sandra will be flying with Cathay Pacific, return tickets at $604 each.
There are other airlines flying to ICN at a much lower rate, such as China Eastern and Vietnam Airlines, at around $500 and $550 each but we would rather transit at Hongkong instead of Shanghai or Vietnam.

Budget airlines do not really give you the cheapest flight to Seoul, and it doesn't include meals on board and the check-in luggage.
So if you really wanna go budget, choose Vietnam Airlines as I'm sure it will provide better services than China Eastern.
I booked with Expedia and it was like around $15 cheaper than booking straight from the Cathay Website.
I guess, it's better to book straight from the airline websites, because after I booked with Expedia, I couldn't sleep properly because of it being the first time I've booked on Expedia.

Expedia only provides a e-ticket number, where you can check-in online 48 hours before the flight. And I guess, you can only choose which seat you want during the online check-in.
There is also a credit-card charge on Expedia, so take note of it.

We booked our accommodations through Airbnb and as it was the peak season, most apartments are full and thus we had to book 3 different apartments. TT 
I heavily mind sharing toilets with other people and thus we booked lofts apartments. 
We made used of this 20% discount coupon and the OCBC frank card $50 off and saved quite a bit.
The apartments was around $76 and $77 per night, and there is also a cleaning fee and a airbnb service fee. 
In total was $674 but after the discounts was around $527. We managed to save $147 in total, yayy. 
I booked two apartments through airbnb on my own, for 7 nights it is around $75.30 per night, and divided among Sandra it cost around $37.60 per night. 

The other apartment will be our first apartment in Hongdae, is booked by Vanessa & Christie, which is $99 for two nights. After that we'll move to Myeongdong and to Gangnam. 
I was kinda happy to find an apartment in Gangnam that cheap, whats more a loft apartment. 

So in total, our accommodations was $626, $313 each. With the air tickets, I've spent $917 even before I'm even in Korea. (broke) 

Labels: , , , , , ,