About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Korea Day 9: Sungmin's Enlistment, Kpop Companies

Day 9 and it was the day of min's enlistment.
I wasn't planning to get to Korea for his enlistment, but it was just coincidentally that he's enlisting when I'm in Korea. Must be heaven's will for me to stan him at this time. /rolleyes



Arranged to head there with sungminbar and we had to wake up super early. Initially we wanted to take the subway but early morning calls for a cab. And we went there to wait for bloody few hours. kns. LSM I'm not going to stan you anymore. Seriously waste my time.
I feel so bad for Sandra since she doesn't stan him but was there to accompany me. :(



So we waited for a few hours just to see him for that few seconds and I swear we stood at the wrong side. Knmm. Okay, bye not going to stan you anymore.



After that the bus took us to Myeongdong, and it was the day EXODUS album was dropped. So went to get Sehun's Cover, and I got Suho's photocard and Baek's poster. zzzz Where is my sehun. zzzzz


Then we went to have bingsu before heading to Apujeong, where all the Kpop companies were. We were xiao lost, cause the last apartment didn't provide us with a portable wifi. zzzz Was walking along the K-Star road, and then it ended at the old SM building and we're lost. HAHAHA





Hog onto some public wifi, we just followed it and we saw FNC first, then went over to SM. With loads of fans waiting outside. They have nothing better to do bro. After SM, we went to CUBE~ And JYP was opposite. It was so dark I can't even see anyone LOL.






So we decided to head back, and we found Kyochon!!!! Best Korean chicken ever. Went back and I decided to check out the airport bus timing opposite our apartment in slippers. LOL HAHAHAH



Had shit loads of stuffs to pack and I seriously managed to stuff them all into my two luggages. /proud



So Day 9 was the last full day we had in Korea and it was raining. zzzz But its okay I had fun.


Total Expenditure (Rate 1 SGD = 790 Won)

68800 won 

=

$87.10 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,