About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Korea Trip Day 7: Stylenanda, Edae, Haha 401 Restaurant

I should be studying but... oh well. 
Too bored so I had to do something else. :)



Day 7 is our last day staying near Myeongdong. /cries 
We are staying over at Gangnam for the last 2 days so this is the day to shop finish myeongdong. 
Legit. 
It was the rest's last day in Korea so we decided to spilt ways and meet only at night for our last dinner together in Korea at Haha's Restaurant. 


Sandra and I went to Hongdae for some stylenanda~ 
It was quite confusing following some guide I found online but soon I found it yayy.


Their lipstick collection is crazy, and so pretty!




There was this photobooth, where we spammed photos like crazy.
Hogging the photobooth till there was a Q outside it. Ooops.


After that we decided to head to Edae, to buy more bags. heheheheh
There was nothing to do/shop in Hongdae anyways since it was still in the early afternoon. 

We had this awesome cheese chicken over at Edae before heading back to the corner shop where we bought our bags the previous day. 
And we found out that the bags cost 7000won instead of 8000. LOL. 


So I grabbed another 4 more bags, I know its a lot but hey its not all for me. 
And then we went back to our apartment to put away all the barangs and head back to myeongdong. 

Went to get D&E's the beat goes on for Jowell, and with my hyukjae luck, I got hyukjae. 
But okay Jowell wanted to use my hyukjae luck to get his photocard.
Okay hyukjae I get it. zzzz



There was the SMTOWN pop up store over at lotteyoung and it was the store I went back in 2012. 
Nawww, nostalgic moment.
And found out that they sell the album cheaper there ZZZZ. 

Met them at the 401 restaurant, and all I can say that... Woori Garden is better. 
The taste, price and service is better at Woori Garden. 
Having 401 is just hoping to bump into Haha. HAHAHAHA


And after all that we went to MCM flagship store. YAYYY.
Technically I'm like my family's personal shopper at MCM's. 


I bought so much stuffs for them but I didn't get myself anything. /cries. 
Regretted cause it's so much cheaper there and I was looking for a wallet then. 
But it is okay cause my mom got me a prada wallet. /criesmyfirstprada....


And got the potato twister on the way back home, which was the last time we walked that street. :( 


I miss you myeongdong... 



Total Expenditure (Rate 1 SGD =  790 won) 

2659400 won 

=

$3366.33 

(Including the shit load of MCM) 
aka
a backpack, a belt, a men's wallet, a handbag, a long wallet






Labels: , , , , ,