About Posts Wishlist Escapes Videos Instagram traveldiary



당신의 부드러운 미소;

안녕하세요~


JOEY NG XIANGTING

1995선
Polkadots and Floral prints are th' love.
//ELF//dancer//dreamer//kpress//travel//
paperboo@hotmail.com

Kpress Singapore
Instagram: @yourgentlesmile
Youtube: @yourgentlesmile




Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome



Korea Trip Day 6: Noryangjin Fish Market, Edae & Hongdae

Still on at my Korea Trip, it's becoming a burden but nope I will finish it.
Yes I will.


On day 6, we visit the Noryangjin Fish Market. Yayyy seafood.
To head to the market, just take the subway to Noryangjin Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
And then cross this overhead bridge which will lead you to the market.
As usual, Me and Sandra were early and we waited for the rest for the nth time this trip.
Initially, we thought we were late because we were.
So we walked around to look for them thinking that they were already there.
Turns out that they're late...

Okay de, so we went in and holy the shit lot of seafood is in one place.
They were much cheaper as compared to Singapore and other seafood restaurants in Korea, as the market is a wholesale market.


We bought a lot, A LOT. 
There will be people from restaurants 'helping' you to order the various seafood on the first level so that they can bring you over to their restaurant.
But we went to this restaurant which Julian recommended at the second floor.


After we were served our cooked seafood, which filled the whole table, we decided that we bought a lot. LMAO.
But we finished it, okay actually its Julian. Thanks Julian.


The meal each was 44200 won, including the cooking + seafood. The seafood was cheap actually, its just the cooking. zzz


After that we decided to head to Edae~
Edae grounds' so pretty but huge.
I can't imagine me studying there and running to my classes.
Nah, too far.


And we just spend our whole afternoon shopping. Oh my god.
Edae is so much under-rated and Hongdae is so much over-rated.
I prefer Edae as all the shops there are catered to the Ladies cause Edae is a women's university.


I spent like 188,560 won which was like $238.70 at Edae. Holy.
I mostly bought clothes, bags, wallets, socks, and A'pieu at Edae.


Tip: Find those corner shops to buy the bags. 
I got 4 bags at 10,000 won each and 3 bags at 8000 won each at different stores,
which apparently sells all the same stuff.  
We had like KFC at Edae LOL.
Because we were hungry and have decided to head to Hongdae for the sheep cafe dessert.
We wanted to take the subway but we went to the wrong station...
Okay, so we cabbed.

Me Julian and Christie were in a cab together, and the driver was so old...
His hands were trembling when he was driving.
And when we stop at a slope, the car will actually move backwards before moving forward.
I prayed for my life in that cab. /sighs
When we finally reach the cafe, I quote finally, the last order has closed.
Hen hao lo.
Anyways, I just stared at the sheep which was caged and I realised that Leeteuk came to that cafe for WGM. Leeteuk shi :(


We didn't order anything so we left to look at the street performance.
So the first group was like IDK how to explain their dancing.
There were 2 guys and a girl and the guys were dancing better than the girl holy.
They were dancing to 'Up and Down' by EXID.
I swear the song was everywhere at that time.
And they were going around the crowd to put their hands on people's shoulders to do the pelvis chorus part.
So I told Sandra that if they come over to me I'll dance with them.
They did so I did. LOL YOLO.
The guy was apparently was 'am-cho-ing' LOL.
And Sandra said my face was damn red after that AHHAHAHA.

We went to watch another 'group' which was just a guy dancing to BTS Boy in Luv.
Oi, I think I can dance better than you. Oh well.
So we left. HAHAHAHA



Total Expenditure ( Rate 1 SGD = 790 won)

235760 won

=

SGD$298.43

Till the next post, 
xoxo Joey


Labels: , , , ,